Applying for a Replacement Certificate

If your WAMITAB certificate has been lost, stolen or destroyed then you may request a replacement. WAMITAB will require candidates to make their request in writing (email with the following information:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Employer
  • Award achieved
  • Date of birth

(Please note: a charge is usually made for replacements and certificates are only issued on receipt of payment.)

WAMITAB will then check candidate details and the information relating to the issue of the original certificate on our database. If this information is correct, then the original certificate will be made void and the database updated to show a replacement certificate has been issued.

After payment, the replacement certificate will be raised and issued with text stating “this is a replacement certificate”.